A series of introductory manuals written by students of Katherine Tingley at Point Loma, California, then the International Headquarters of the Theosophical Society. Most were originally published in 1907, and some revised into the 1920s. They have been edited for publication here, largely to modernize capitalization and remove outdated material. Further volumes of the series will be added periodically.
Theosophy Northwest Homepage